https://communitypluscare.ca/wp-content/uploads/2023/04/CCLogo-Icon-300px-bound-inverted-Fuschia-thick.jpg 200 200 Matthew /wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Communityplus-home-health-care-nursing-logo-2.png Matthew2023-04-19 18:46:282023-04-19 22:16:02Community Caregivers – Facility – $28+
Community Caregivers – Facility – $28+
Website CommunityPlus - Home Care & Nursing
Your Home, Our Community!
Seeking keen Caregivers for Full or Part time employment
Who we are
CommunityPlus is based out of Greater Victoria and provides home caregiving services across Vancouver Island. Saltspring to Sooke, Duncan to Nanaimo and beyond. We are locally owned and operated with over sixty exceptional caregivers, nurses and allied health professionals. BC’s first and only private Living Wage home care provider.
Who we hire
- Certified Caregivers
- Retired Nurses with a BC Care Aide Registry number
Wage and Benefits
- Wage: $28.00-$35.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- Vision care
- Base rate $24 per hour plus $4 for facility work = $28/h
- Everyone makes the same base pay. Pay goes up every year for everyone.
- Pay premiums – From $3-11 per hour
- Health & Dental benefits – Available from 15h per week
- End-of-year bonus (Average bonus for a full-time employee was ~$1500 in 2022)
- Faster Vacation – Paid Time Off increases every full year worked up to 6 weeks.
- Extra Vacation – Plus 1 week for health bonus and plus 1 week for pensioners.
- Commission paid for employee and client referrals.
- Regular staff events and extras.
- High staff retention, hiring driven by growth over 7 years.
- Sane scheduling and support from career home support operators.
- Schedule, clock-in and documentation on your device using our in-house software.
- We have an great group with an amazing culture. Our caregivers are all very experienced and provide a variety of services that range from simple errands and companionship through to advanced dementia and end-of-life care.
- Call us at 250-658-6508 with questions.
What we will need
- Resume & two professional references
- BC Driver’s License or ID
- Passport type photo for Company ID – Photo shoots can be arranged
- COVID QR Code
- Clear TB Test
- BC Care Aide Registry Number
- SG Criminal Record Check
- Caregiving & other education documents
- We only hire people who currently live on Vancouver Island, BC.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.